| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malacca in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 73.3mm (2.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Malacca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Malacca, Malaysia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Malacca:
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 837 kms (520.1 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 743.2 kms (461.9 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 785.5 kms (488.1 miles) NNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 756.1 kms (469.9 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) NNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 576 kms (358 miles) NNW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 465 kms (288.9 miles) N
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 402.7 kms (250.3 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WNW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSW