Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Malacca vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Malacca vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Malacca vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Malacca vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Malacca vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Burgas, Bulgaria
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Volgograd, Russia
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Ely, Nevada
Östersund vs Montpellier
Dnepropetrovsk vs La Mesa
Iida vs Perm
- The distance between Malacca, Malaysia and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 11,806 km or 7,336 mi.
- To reach Malacca in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 306° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Malacca bearing 203.8° or SSW .
- Malacca has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Malacca is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 29.6 °C (53.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.4 °C (69.1°F) less in Malacca. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1536.5 mm (60.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1536.5 l/m² (37.71 US gal/ft²) or 15,365,000 l/ha (1,642,620 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.8° higher in Malacca than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Malacca relative to Watson Lake, Yukon Territory. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Malacca
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Malacca vs Zinder, Niger
Malacca vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Malacca vs Ostende, Belgium
Malacca vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Zambezi, Zambia
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Suttsu, Japan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Leitchfield, Ky
Lincoln, Va vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
Pleven vs Blenheim
Uttaradit East vs Pedra Azul
Malacca vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Malacca
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 837 kms (520.1 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 743.2 kms (461.9 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 785.5 kms (488.1 miles) NNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 756.1 kms (469.9 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 652.6 kms (405.5 miles) NNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 576 kms (358 miles) NNW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 465 kms (288.9 miles) N
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 402.7 kms (250.3 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WNW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW